What should I make for the family tonight that the kids will actually eat? Are there some HEALTHY and EASY options? For kids (and for adults), we’ve put together this list of the 21 best dinner recipes that are kid-friendly – some are quick recipes, some are healthy recipes, some are more indulgent – regardless they’re proven to be popular among picky eaters. No matter if your kids are 4 years old or 10 years old, you’ll find something that will satisfy their taste buds.
Proin id leo ac lectus ullamcorper varius sed ac dui. In laoreet elementum quam a vehicula. Nullam interdum at elit eget gravida. This is an example of a link in a post. Donec id eleifend tortor, ac euismod felis. Aliquam varius tortor nibh, at dignissim lacus bibendum ac. Integer tincidunt arcu in justo tempor euismod.
Donec sit amet venenatis quam, vel fermentum ante. Phasellus efficitur maximus velit, id suscipit dolor ornare eget. Donec eu sem nec nulla fermentum tempus non quis tellus. Praesent fermentum euismod elit. Duis consequat scelerisque augue, vel interdum risus. Mauris eu aliquet nibh. Ut imperdiet eros at augue euismod finibus. Fusce eget massa nec arcu laoreet sodales. Maecenas dictum condimentum est, id feugiat odio consequat eget. Curabitur rhoncus ullamcorper dui ut tempor. Duis molestie magna urna. Maecenas non rutrum augue, sed pharetra turpis.
Most Popular Meals for Picky Eaters
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup: Delicious and comforting, this chicken noodle soup is loaded with flavorful chicken and soft noodles. 30 minutes are all you need for a family-friendly meal.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowls: Sweet, savory, and packed with flavor. You’ll have no complaints from your picky eaters! Oh, and did I mention it cooks in only 15 minutes.
- Creamy Mac n Cheese: It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, and it’s perfectly seasoned. This Southern-style mac and cheese is one of my kids’ favorite dishes. Serve with ketchup for some extra delicious flavor.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup: It’s my go-to meal as it’s cheesy and comforting. Perfect for pickier palates!
- Benihana Fried Rice: Full of veggies and flavors your kids will like, this fried rice is fast, easy, and delicious. A winner all around!
Easy Kid-Friendly Dinner for Weeknights
- Beef Stir Fry: This classic Chinese recipe is a family favorite all year round! It’s sweet and savory with a hint of garlic flavor. Use flank steak or skirt steak for the best tender and juicy beef stir fry.
- Creamy Baked Cavatappi Pasta: Shaped like corkscrews, this cheesy pasta is a fun choice for kids, making it a grown-up version of mac and cheese.
- Air Fryer Corn Dogs: Crispy and crunchy, these healthy air fryer corn dogs are made without deep-frying. They’re a big hit with kids and adults alike!
- Easy 30-Minute Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings: One of my kids’ favorite meals are these easy Bisquick dumplings. You’ll have a warm and comforting bowl of chicken dumplings in under 30 minutes.
- Lipton Onion Soup Meatloaf: This best meatloaf will have your kids asking for seconds! It uses our favorite Lipton onion soup mix hack and tastes even better than the classic meatloaf, making it one of our favorite kid-friendly meals.